Happy Holidays

12/12/2017


The holidays are upon us (again).  As I type this at my desk on a Tuesday morning, it is 39 degrees outside.  I am NOT one of those crabber guys on Deadliest Catch who likes to fish in 39 degree weather and 30 ft seas.  I am definitely more of a 'fair weather' Captain.  So - very few blog posts from me during the chillier winter months.

One of the nice, and cool things about writing a blog is that you never know who you are going to hear from.  A while back, I got a message from a gentlemen named Jon Sutton, who is the content manager for an entertaining website called "Outdoor Empire".  And I must say, the site really does have some excellent content on it, so apparently Jon is doing a great job.


It is a very professional site and has lots of cool information about fishing, hunting and all kinds of outdoor activities.  The site also has a "family" feel to it.  I like that.

So, since offshore fishing is slow these days, please check out a quick, and fun page from Outdoor Empire named: 

11 Reasons Fishing Makes You a Healthier, Happier Person


I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family.  I will continue to try and find fishing topics to cover during these slow months because I know, in the absence of my blog posts, your life isn't complete.  :-)  That's my story, and I am sticking with it.

Thanks for reading, everyone.

www.captnhookfish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment