My Dentist



Both Terri and I have had recent dental work - enough apparently, for our dentist (Darrh Bryant) to enjoy ANOTHER week's vacation down in the Florida Keys with his friends.

Something is amiss when he gets to fish more than me.

Between work, hurricanes, and whatever, I haven't been offshore much in the last couple of months.  Sorry.

I hope to be back soon. Meanwhile, please enjoy Darrh's recent trip by clicking on the link below his picture.  (He really is getting good at video editing - almost as good as his dentistry)



Captain Marc Paul

1 comment:

  1. At least you are on good enough terms with your dentist that he shares his adventures with pictures. Mine just drills, fills, and bills. Honestly, he is painless and has a great sense of humor. Which makes all the other things bearable. My hubbie would love to have been there to get those lobster! I'd just enjoy the eating part.

    ReplyDelete